We know that running an agency, or industry business, in New York is not a simple job. IIACNY is here to help.
Become a Member
Active Membership shall be comprised of those agencies operating as a partnership, corporation, limited liability company, individual or any other recognized form of business entity which meet the following requirements:
- Operated under a valid New York State Agent and/or Brokers license(s) in good standing with the NYS Insurance Department
- Be in the business of providing insurance and financial products to end users and
- Have the ability to represent multiple carriers and own the expirations and renewals for a majority of their business
- Maintain an office in Onondaga County
- The agency must be a member in good standing with the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of New York.
Membership Application (PDF)
Questions? Call (315-432-4232) or email Jamie Deapo.
Become an Affiliate member
Companies and vendors that are supportive of the independent agency system are eligible to join IIACNY as Affiliate Members. There are two Affiliate Member categories:
- Individual Level: $75 Annual Membership Fee
- Business Level: $250 Annual Membership Fee
Affiliate members receive IIACNY member communications and discounted member pricing at IIACNY events.
Affiliate Membership Application (PDF)
*All applications are subject to approval of the voting membership Associate and affiliate members cannot seek board positions or vote on issues.
Questions? Call (315-432-4218) or email Kathy Lawler.